Connor Hamilton. Photo par Karolina Kuras.
Cinq choses à savoir
- 1Cats are Connor's favourite animal. She has had so many different cats in her life, it’s hard to name them all!
- 2Connor would say 85% of her closet is full of thrifted clothing. Going to thrift stores as well as vintage stores with her friends is her favourite thing to do in her spare time.
- 3She moved to Toronto from the US at the age of 13.
- 4When Connor was younger, she was convinced she was going to become a professional baker. She binge watched every season of Cake Boss and would make a different cake every week.
- 5Connor's dad danced ballet professionally and was the reason she got into dance at the age of two.
- 1Angels’ Atlas by Crystal Pite
- 2Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Christopher Wheeldon
- 3The Winter’s Tale by Christopher Wheeldon
- 4The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude by William Forsythe
- 5Cacti by Alexander Ekman
Connor Hamilton was born in Beverly Hills, California and trained at Canada's National Ballet School. She joined The National Ballet of Canada as a RBC Apprentice in 2020 and was promoted to Corps de Ballet in 2023.
Connor’s repertoire includes Swan Lake, The Sleeping Beauty, Romeo and Juliet, The Nutcracker, Cinderella, Concerto and Symphony in C.