Ross Allen. Photo par Karolina Kuras.
Born: Steubenville, Ohio
Formation : Arenas Dance Company in Moon Township, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre in Pennsylvania and the School of American Ballet in New York City, New York
Au BNC depuis : 2020
Membre du corps de ballet depuis : 2022
Cinq choses à savoir
- 1Ross’ first performance onstage with the National Ballet was a memorable one. During his second year as an Apprentice, Ross danced in the company’s first live performance in two years in Crystal Pite’s Angels’ Atlas.
- 2Ross studied musical theatre, tap and jazz for five years before focusing exclusively on ballet.
- 3A man of many talents, Ross can play the piano, violin and trombone.
- 4When Ross isn’t at the barre, his favorite pastimes are learning how to cook different types of food and playing new piano pieces.
- 5He is currently working towards a degree in physical therapy through Ohio State University.
- 1Fearful Symmetries by Peter Martins
- 2Symphony in C
- 3Angels' Atlas
- 4The Four Temperaments
- 5Everywhere We Go by Justin Peck
En savoir plus
Ballet News+: 20 Questions With Ross Allen