Get Moving With Our Online Classes
I hope you are all staying well and safe. I want you to know how much all the instructors, accompanists and myself dearly miss the entire In Studio family.
While we await the reopening of non-essential businesses, we hope you will keep moving with us with our hour long classes over Zoom.
Inscrivez-vous dès maintenant
I know this is a difficult time for everyone but my hope is that once this is all over we will all have a deepened appreciation for the joy of movement, connection with others and our health and well-being.
Directrice, en studio
In Studio Online Classes
Keep moving with us in the comfort of your home! We want to stay connected and keep dancing with you through our online interactive classes using the free virtual platform, Zoom. Classes include Classical Ballet Barre, Full Body Barre and Mat Pilates and with Zoom, you can interact with your instructor and receive feedback. Learn from In Studio Director, Kate Kernaghan as well as guest artists of the National Ballet. Classes are available for all levels and beginners are welcome. Classes are just $10,75.
How To Sign Up for an Online Class
- Sign up for a class by going to the link below.
- Make your payment by credit card and register for your desired class or classes. Please check you have reserved the correct class after making your purchase.
- Ensure you have a valid email address linked to your account, and make sure you have OPTED IN to receive reminder emails.
- Download Zoom to the device you will be streaming the class on. Make sure you can also receive your emails to this same device.
- You will receive an email once you have reserved your class with a Zoom link for your class.
- Click the link a few minutes before your class starts. Turn your camera on if you want to receive feedback from your instructor.
Sign Up For Online Classes
Tips for Success
- Make sure you have signed up for the correct class
- The Zoom link will be in the class reservation email reminder
- If you are not receiving reservation reminders from MINDBODY please ensure have a valid email address linked to your account, and make sure you have OPTED IN to receive reminder emails.
- Make sure your electronic device is connected to the internet and has Zoom downloaded
- Fill up your water bottle and clear some space for yourself
- For all barre classes, make sure you have a chair or table to hold onto
- If you want corrections, turn your camera on and position your electronic device far enough away from you for the instructor to see your full body
- Join the class by clicking the Zoom invite and enjoy!
Online Zoom Classes Include
Absolute Beginner Ballet Barre
Learn the absolute basics of classical ballet in this one hour online class. Suitable for absolute beginners or participants looking to brush on very basic technique.
Beginner Level I Ballet Barre Online
Develop strength, grace and musicality. This level is designed for participants with six months to one year of ballet experience.
Beginner Level II Ballet Barre Online
This level is geared towards participants with a minimum of one year of ballet experience.
Elementary Ballet Barre Online
This level is designed for participants with a minimum of two years of ballet experience.
Intermediate Ballet Barre Online
This level is geared towards participants with a minimum of three years of consistent ballet training.
Advanced Ballet Barre Online
This level is designed for participants with a minimum of four years of consistent ballet training.
Studio 55+ Beginner Ballet Online
Designed for participants ages 55 and over, this class will provide a safe, welcoming and uplifting environment to learn safe and gentle ballet exercises.
Mat Pilates Online
Strengthen and tone your entire body, focusing on the core, with essential mat exercises. Dynamic and flowing movements help increase flexibility and joint mobility, enhance stability as well as improve body awareness. No previous dance experience necessary.
Full Body Barre Blast Online
A full body workout like no other. This online class combines barre exercises to strengthen and lengthen the lower body, with light weights and floor exercises to build strength in the upper body and core. No previous dance experience necessary.